I am forever grateful to you for helping me get on track.
GET HELP if you wonder how the operations of your firm measure up with others, or if you wrestle with such issues as enhancing firm management and operations, staff training, utilization, organization, policies and processes, firm profitability and efficiency, equitably dividing the pie, or if you are considering lateral hires or a merger with another firm.
Our clients have found that it is invaluable to have seasoned, objective persons with law firm operations know-how, like us, meet with them either in the setting of their offices, or more informally by means of a retreat outside the office, to help assess where they are now and to plan for the future.
SMALL LAW FIRM CONSULTANTS
What we do is build a client relationship that honors what lawyers do. We invest in and care about our clients’ success.
We have now consulted with or conducted strategic planning retreats for more than 250 small to mid-size firms nationwide.
Using the meaningful insights we have gained, as accomplished, impartial outsiders, we can help you and your firm deal with issues such as:
• Operations analysis
• Coaching for professional development
• Profitability; Business Plan
• Staff issues including utilization
• Firm management and governance
• Strategic planning retreat planning and facilitation
• Lateral hire recruitment, evaluation
• Merger evaluation, search and representation
• Budgeting and financial management
• Expense/gross revenue ratio
• Office procedures
• Partner compensation
• Partner retirement
• Accounts receivable
• Redefining the role of senior attorneys
• Resolution of interpersonal problems
“I had reached a plateau in the growth of my practice after 18 years. I worked with Bob & Jan to formulate a plan for the future which revitalized the firm as well as me individually.
Concerned about cost? Call us-we will tailor our services to fit your budget.